The following share classes are available to individual investors:
- J class – for clients who invest directly (i.e. without a financial adviser)
- L class – for clients who invest via a financial adviser
- P class – only available for existing OEIC investors who invest directly/via a financial adviser
The I class is available to institutional investors.
The different share classes have different charging structures. Please refer to the Key Investor Information Document (KIID) for details of the charges for the relevant share class.
Where can I find the documents and forms?
- Documents you’ll require when investing can be found in the ‘Fund literature’ tab. This includes Application forms, Key Investor Information Documents, Factsheets, the Supplementary Information Document and Terms & Conditions
- The withdrawal form and other forms requesting changes to your account can be found by selecting ‘Forms’ in the ‘Other literature’ tab
- Documents relating to bereavement can be found by selecting ‘Bereavement’ in the ‘Other literature’ tab