Get in touch
Have you recently finished school/college or university? Or will you be will be finishing/graduating this summer? Are you looking to start your career in asset management this year?
If so, then this may be the opportunity for you…
- A one-year salaried traineeship or 16 months salaried apprenticeship. Investment 20/20 roles will be structured either as Traineeships or Apprenticeships, depending on the role. Apprenticeships will tend to occur within our Technology and Operations Departments, whilst Traineeships run across the rest of the Company.
- Non-rotational programme, thus allowing you to get a full understanding of the role over the course of the year.
- Designed to give you the skills and experiences to help you secure permanent work either at Jupiter or elsewhere in the industry.
- Aimed at school/college leavers or recent graduates.
- Opportunities in various departments across the business.
- On-the-job training plus additional learning and development opportunities. N.B. Apprentices will spend 20% of their time studying towards a formal qualification.
Jupiter is proud to have been one of the original firms to be a part of Investment 20/20. Since 2013, we have recruited 38 Trainees/Apprentices in a variety of roles across the Company. Previous Investment 20/20 opportunities have included roles in Compliance, Finance, Fund Management, Operations, Risk, Sales and Technology.
Thank you for your interest in Jupiter’s Investment 20/20 programme. We are currently accepting applications for Investment 20/20 positions in the following business areas. Please click here to view the job descriptions and to apply. The deadline for applications is 15th September 2021.
• Data Science
• Fund Management
• Human Resources
The Recruitment Process
Application Form – You will be asked to provide details of your educational background, work experience and extra curricula activities. You will also be asked three or four open-ended questions relating to the role and required skills. Please note that applications will be anonymised when they are being reviewed.
Telephone interview (c.20mins) – If your application is selected for a telephone interview, you will be contacted by a member of HR. You will be told more about the programme and asked a few questions relating to your application and a few scenario based questions.
Face to face interview (max. 1hr) – If you are selected for a face to face interview, you will be contacted by HR to organise a suitable time. The interview will be with a member of HR (typically the person who you had your telephone interview with) and members of the team you will be joining. During the interview you will be asked a series of questions based around your application and the role you are applying for. There may also be a few scenario based skills questions.
Offer – A member of HR (typically the person you interviewed with) will contact you with details of the offer.
Adjustments to the recruitment process will be made if required for medical reasons. Please provide details, if changes are needed, on the application form when requested.
N.B. Due to the number of applications we receive, we are only able to provide feedback at the face-to-face interview stage.
Below is a list of commonly asked questions.
It is different in that we accept applications from both school/college leavers and recent graduates. We also have no prerequisites in terms of subjects studied, grades achieved or previous experience. Unlike a conventional graduate programme, the trainee/apprentice is placed in the same team for the duration of the programme.
Yes. You can apply for more than one role.