The Jupiter Ecology Strategy has been investing since 1988 in companies focused on solving environmental challenges such as climate change and natural capital depletion. These companies drive positive real-world impacts by enabling the transition to a more sustainable world, and by doing so they offer investors structural growth opportunities.
Our longstanding philosophy is that as environmental issues become more ever more pivotal to global development, so too do environmental solutions in their marketplaces, providing a potential source of long-term investment returns.
Investing in solutions to climate change
In this video, Jon Wallace and Noelle Guo talk about environmental challenges, energy and agriculture.
- Jupiter Ecology strategy launched
- UK SIF (the UK Sustainable Investment and Finance Association)
- CDP. Jupiter founder signatory to the Carbon Disclosure Project (now called CDP) in 2000
- EUROSIF: European SRI Transparency code
- PRI. (Formerly Principles for Responsible Investment). Jupiter has been a signatory since 2008
- UK Stewardship Code signatory Investment 2020
- 30% Club
- Investor Forum Membership
- Green Bond Principles (GBP)
- Women in Finance Charter
- The Hampton Alexander Review 2016
- Diversity project
- A4S Accounting for Sustainability – CFO Leadership Network
- EMpower Mentoring scheme
- RE100 initiative
- Japan Stewardship Code Signatory
- PLC annual report meets Task force on Climate related Financial Disclosure (TCFD) recommendations
- LGPS Investment Code of Transparency
- Climate Action 100+ Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change (IIGCC)*
- Global Investor Statement to Governments on Climate Change signatory
- Workforce Disclosure Initiative
- FAIRR Initiative
- Healthy Markets Coalition
- Finance for Biodiversity Pledge
- Net Zero Asset Managers Initiative
- UN Global Compact
- Good Work Coalition
- Forest Carbon Initiative
Examples are for illustrative purposes only and are not a recommendation to buy or sell. The views expressed are those of the fund manager at the time of publication and may change in the future. Source: company data as at 31.12.21.