Important legal information
- Each of the sub-funds (the “Funds” and collectively the "Funds") of The Jupiter Global Fund (SICAV) and Jupiter Merlin Funds (SICAV) has a different risk profile.
- The Fund may fall in value and therefore investment in the Fund may suffer losses.
- The Funds may make use of any one or a combination of the following instruments for investment, hedging or efficient portfolio management
purposes: futures, options and swaps and other financial derivative instruments (“FDI”).
- Investment by the Funds in FDI may involve significant leverage risk, counterparty risk, basis risk and liquidity risks and the risk of
total/significant loss resulting from the use of FDI.
- This investment involves risks which may result in loss of part or the entire amount of your investment. Investors should not base their investment decision on this document alone and must refer to the Hong Kong offering documents of the Fund for further details (including risk factors) prior to investing.
Purchases of Shares are deemed to be made on the basis of the information contained in Hong Kong offering documents, and the latest semi-annual or annual reports, all of which are available from the registered office of the Company or from the Hong Kong Representative of the Company, JP Morgan Bank Luxembourg S.A. European Bank & Business Centre, 6 route de Trèves, L-2633 Senningerberg, Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
The information contained in this website does not constitute an offer to sell and does not form part of any solicitation to invest in Jupiter products. The contents of this website are for information purposes only. The information presented on this website is not a replacement for professional financial advice. Investors should not treat the contents of this website as advice relating to legal, taxation, investment or other matters.
This website may provide automatic hyperlinks to other websites, the use of such links to any external websites is entirely at your own risk. If you are in any doubt about the contents of this website you should seek independent, professional financial advice and consult your financial or other professional adviser.
The SFC takes no responsibility for the contents of this website and makes no representation as to its accuracy or completeness.
Jupiter funds are not available for investment by any US person. It is prohibited for any person to offer any fund referred to herein for sale, or to sell any such fund to any other person for offering or resale, directly or indirectly, in the United States of America or to any US person. None of the units or shares in any of the funds contained herein will be registered under the United States Securities Act 1933 or the United States Investment Company Act 1940.
This website is issued by Jupiter Asset Management (Hong Kong) Limited, Suite 1706, Alexandra House, 18 Chater Road, Central, Hong Kong), which is a corporation licensed by the Securities and Futures Commission to carry out Type 1 (Dealing in Securities) regulated activity. The contents of this website have not been reviewed by any regulatory authority in Hong Kong, including the Securities and Futures Commission.