Important legal information
Before accessing this website you must read and accept the following terms and legal notices. If you are not able to access the website according to these terms or do not understand their meaning you must not proceed any further and should decline to accept them.
This website includes information about financial products that are not registered for sale in Finland. This information contained herein does not constitute an offer to the public in Finland. Not all units or shares may be offered or sold in Finland by means of any document to any persons other than 'Professional Investors' as defined by the Finnish Mutual Funds Act (Sijoitusrahastolaki
29.1.1999/48), as amended. No action has been taken to authorize such offering of these funds. Any publication to the public in Finland and the distribution of this information is not authorized by the Financial Supervisory Authority in Finland.
Persons accessing this website must meet the following conditions. According to the definition set out in the Mutual Funds Act ('MFA') and the Securities Market Act, the following investors shall be considered Professional Investors:
- The following entities which are regulated, or carry out activities in accordance with a licence, on the financial markets, or a corresponding foreign entity subject to control of the authorities:
(a) An investment firm referred to in the Act on Investment Firms
(b) A credit institution referred to in the Act on Credit Institutions
(c) A management company referred to in the Mutual Funds Act
(d) A stock exchange as referred to in the Securities Markets Act and option organisation referred to in the Act on Trading in Standardised Options and Futures
(e) a clearing house and a central securities depository referred to in the Act on the Book-Entry System;
(f) an insurance company referred to in the Act on Insurance Companies
(g) pension insurance companies, as defined in the act on Pension Insurance Companies, pension foundations, as defined in the Act on Pension Foundations and pension funds, as defined in the Act on Pension Funds
(h) companies that do not need a licence under MiFID art. 2(1)(l)
(i) a company buying or selling commodities and commodity derivatives for its own account;
(j) other institutional investor
- A company which, according to its annual accounts drawn up for the previous full financial period meets at least two of the following criteria:
(a) a balance sheet of at least 20,000,000 Euros
(b) a turnover of at least 40,000,000 Euros
(c) own funds of at least 2,000,000 Euros
- The State of Finland, the State Treasury and the enterprise referred to in the State Enterprise Act, the Province of Ahvenanmaa, a Finnish municipality and Municipality federation as well as a corresponding foreign state, an organ managing government debt and regional administrative units of foreign states
- The European Central Bank, the Bank of Finland and a corresponding foreign central bank as well as the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank and a corresponding other international entity or organisation
- An institutional investor whose principal field of activity is to undertake investments in financial instruments
Persons who do not meet these criteria cannot proceed any further and must leave the website or select another investor-type suitable to their own circumstances.