Important legal information
Before accessing this website you must read and accept the following terms and legal notices. If you are not able to access the website according to these terms or do not understand their meaning you must not proceed any further and should decline to accept them.
This website includes information about financial products that are not registered for sale in Switzerland. This information is therefore made available solely to persons meeting the below criteria. These persons must not pass on any information to third parties with whom it would not be lawful to do so according to local legislation and regulation.
Persons accessing this website must be qualified investors as defined by the Federal Act of Collective Investment Schemes (CISA) and its implementing ordinance. Qualified Investors include:
- Regulated Swiss financial institutions (e.g. banks, brokerdealers, fund management companies and asset managers of collective investment schemes);
- Public entities, certain pension funds and regulated Swiss insurance companies;
- High Net Worth Individuals (i.e. individuals holding (directly or indirectly) a minimum of CHF 2million (net) in financial assets);
- Investors who have entered into a written discretionary management mandate with a regulated Swiss financial institution, or with an independent asset manager who is considered a qualifying asset manager; and
- An independent asset manager who is considered a qualifying asset manager
Persons who do not meet these criteria cannot proceed any further and must leave the website or select another investor-type suitable to their own circumstances.